Music Box


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com

Thankful

i am thankful for friends who celebrated my birthday last month, i know i should update more often but with regards to this blog perhaps i think i shouldn't anyhow announce or link my blog on fb or youtube etc but if u randomly stumbled upon this blog then...praise the Lord haha..

Birthday was great ! never regret my decision not making it big, i felt painful wasting dad's money if i were to book a hall cater food....therefore i celebrate in groups...i love my friends...will take a picture after i met up with the last girl to celebrate bbbbbelated bday haha...

1)SOT
2)Badminton friends
3)CG
4)school besties
5)ministry friends
6)suzan n shihui
7) darren

thank u for the gifts..appreciate big time...the best bday

okokok God is good in my life...previously i was struggling with money issues about paying for the workbook for my school stuff in April...even though its $60+ i was really broke..until i saw a 1 day work that pays $70 just nice to cover my book fee..n i really wanna thank God because i manage to pay off....in May..yes yet another struggle..but HE never fails me this time its $30 there's this 1 day job to facilitate students and its exactly $30...c i can pay off...i love God

i know this is a long post...
many things are happening in the church...alot of warfares but im ready to put on my armor n fight a good fight..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Gossip M